The following rules apply to all auctions conducted by Surplus Sales and Auctioneers and Liquidators
- Surplus Sales Auctioneers and Liquidators accepts new and used quality items for consignment Monday thru Friday during our normal business hours at our Redlands, CA auction Warehouse.
- NO items consigned will be accepted with any minimums or reserves unless authorized in advance.
- All items will be offered up for sale the following Monday unless otherwise stated. Should an item not receive a bid or not reach the amount the auctioneer feels is a reasonable amount will be held over for following sale.
- Consigner should be aware any items left for sell that are unsellable will be charged a dump fee as deemed appropriate by auctioneer.
- Consigners will be charged a 25% commission.
- Consignments may be sold prior to sale at auctioneer's discretion and will be charged the 25% and paid with balance of remaining consignment.
- Consigner must be the lawful and legal owner of said property and all items must be free of any and all liens and encumbrances. All items consigned at owners risk.
- Surplus Sales Auctioneers and Liquidators will not be responsible in cases of fire, theft, or damage.