The following rules apply to all auctions conducted by Surplus Sales and Auctioneers and Liquidators.
These rules were last updated September 18, 2020.
- Bidders must be registered with Surplus Sales Auctioneers and Liquidators prior to bidding.
- A valid credit card is required for registration.
- 15% buyer's premium added for purchases paid with credit card.
- 15% buyer's premium added for purchases paid with cash.
- At time of check out, deposit will be refunded minus the amount of purchase.
- If no purchase is made, the full amount will be refunded.
- By bidding, you are stating that you are ready and willing to purchase that item for your bid amount.
- If you are outbid you are under no obligation to buy.
- If you are the winning bidder, you are entering a contract with the seller to buy the item, and to deliver payment within the time period specified.
- Your bids are final and non-retractable.
- Items available for auction may be previewed only on scheduled dates. Preview dates are scheduled and announced per auction.
- Winning bidders must schedule an appointment for picking up their items. To schedule an appointment call our office at (909) 792-0774.
- Surplus Sales Auctioneers and Liquidators will not store or ship items unless special arrangements are made.